May 25, 2009 at 6:54 AM

maybe make it a facebook application? 

Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 5:46 PM

or a Surface Simon version?

Developer
May 29, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Hi,

I like the concept and cool UI design of Simon. I would love to see the Surface implementation of Simon.

Great job guys .

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM

added surface version. 

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2009 at 11:41 PM

so I'm thinking an off button for the WPF/Surface version and maybe a sound button both as toggle buttons on the back?  I'll have to ping Ariel about this.

Developer
Jun 8, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Edited Jun 8, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Hi David,

really a cool project, well done! What about multi-touch features available in Windows 7?

Have a nice day!

Davide

Coordinator
Jun 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Karim is coming in, he had it on surface and some multitouch stuff and we are going to see what we can do about making multi touch work better.  scatterview works for surface but even that has issues (as in Simon has issues) but I'd like to see simon work in a multitouch environement even in SL its just I don't really have a way of testing it except on surface.

Developer
Jun 8, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Oh, sweet, I should be able to do some tests on Win7 MT using HP Touchsmart if you like, let me know!

Coordinator
Jun 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM

That would be awesome, I'm uploading a new version today with the viewbox for the WPF and SImon version that fix's the issues on surface.  still need to make a sound manager class of some kind though especially for the WPF/Surface version.  plus ad some multitouch something for SL3.  Anyway love to hear any issues you find :)  and Thanks again. 

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Hey, cool to see all the responses!

Its been requested by one of my coworkers for it to be a widget on the WinVista and 7 toolbar in smaller form.  I think I'll add to my own task list not only an update to the bottom of it to have an off/on switch, but also have some way to minimize and exit buttons to close the application down in windows desktop mode.

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM

in WPF with the multi touch you might not need all that if we can use WPF.  If the Windows 7 gadget stuff is like vista then we might need to use the SL version of Simon.  In any case maybe we can do a Vista Gadget and a Facebook version? 

Developer
Jun 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM

two thumbs up for the Vista/Win7 Gadget and the Facebook version :)